Thursday, April 23, 2009

Farewell Tallahassee.

So I will be returning to Miami as of Sunday May 3rd. At first I was ideally excited to return to the city that I had grown up in my entire life but the more closer I get to the moving date the more I realize how much I really do not want to return. The more I realized how much I don't want to go back to hanging out with the same people doing the same things I did time after time again. I'm done with all those past experiences. Now I want new ones. I would like to start all over again just like how like I did when I first moved to Tally last fall. Moving to Tallahassee was the best decision of my life. Tallahassee isn't that bad of a city if you look past the city's lack of culture besides that of the whole genuine "college experience" and its dullness of being in the proximity of the state capital. I just wish that I had better roommates and a car. Things would of been most definitely a lot better to cope with.

I'm going to miss my first apartment.




No comments:

Post a Comment